flhs patriot battalion
September 19th, 2017
Notice: Please read the announcements that PERTAIN to your LET level! DO NOT READ UNNECESSARY ANNOUNCEMENTS!
- Car Wash money is due Wednesday, September 20th. Please turn in your car wash money to your Army Instructor.
- PT shirts are currently unavailable until future notice, please wear your PT attire on Fridays if you do not have one.
- Promotion Board Memorandums are posted up in all JROTC rooms; please take a look for dates and information.
- Attention all LET 2s, LET 3s, and only LET 4 who are c/SGTs: all team/club sheets must be signed and returned to your platoon leaders by next week Wednesday, September 20th. They do not be to be signed by Command Sergeant Major Cabrera or the cadet Command Sergeant Major. Please get them from your AI if you do not have one.
- It is mandatory for all cadets to complete the to complete the online lunch form at www.myschoolapps.com by October 27, 2017. A hard copy is available in Room 107 and Room 109. Please turn in your forms and printed receipts to your class leaders.
- S5 Information is holding a contest on who can draw and write the best comic strip. The winner will be announced on September 19, 2017 and will have their comic featured on the fall edition of the Sentinel and will also receive merits. Please either scan your comic and send your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a copy in the JROTC office. Guidelines will be on the Patriot Battalion website.
Word of the day:
Used in a sentence: Although the swindler used duplicity to trick his victims, he never physically harmed anyone.
S5 Comic Stip Guidelines:
-Must be appropriate; please no profanity!
-Can be of any topic; a JROTC-related or themed comic is preferred
-Must be funny!
-Can have up to 4 boxes; 4 is the maximum.
-Please either scan your comic and send your submissions to email@example.com or submit a copy in the JROTC office (219A).
-The winner will be announced, one week from now, on September 19, 2017.
Flag Detail Application: https://goo.gl/forms/InjDhznOOqB8EVZE2
For Berets: https://jrotc.com/index.php?controller=search&orderby=position&orderway=desc&search_query=berets
For College Help: www.mycollegeoptions.org
For Nameplate Request: https://goo.gl/forms/LqtPptaq47uvhTNy1
Staff E-mails -
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FLHS PATRIOT BATTALION DRILL TEAM FOR BECOMING THE 2017 CHAMPIONS AT THE NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL DRILL TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS AT DAYTONA BEACH, FLORIDA
Thank you for helping the FLHS JROTC Patriot Battalion
travel to Normandy.
travel to Normandy.
Patriot Battalion Calender
(Click the arrow on the top Left of the calender to browse through the months.)
9/25/17 - 9/28/17
Car Wash/ Uniform Distribution
Moon Festival Parade