flhs patriot battalion
March 23rd, 2017
Notice: Please read the announcements that PERTAIN to your LET level!! DO NOT READ UNNECESSARY ANNOUNCEMENTS
- To all cadets helping out for PTC tomorrow, please meet in 219 at 3:45
- On Friday, we will be following the special bell schedule listed below:
Period - Time
2 - 8:05 - 8:40
3 - 8:45 - 9:20
8 - 9:25 - 10:00
9 - 10:05 - 10:40
10 - 10:45- 11:20
- Cadet of the quarter/ Make-up board has been moved to April 4th!
- On March 27th, our school will be hosting Academy Night in the auditorium! Come and learn about various college opportunities at our nation's service academies including West Point, Maritime Academy, US Navy, St John’s ROTC, and CCNY ROTC (6-8 pm).
- On March 31st, St John’s University will be hosting a “Salute 2 Veterans” from 7:00-10:00 PM! It’s $20 per student, come and show your support!
The Summer Youth Employment Program(SYEP) provides New York City youth between the ages of 14 and 24 with paid summer employment for up to six weeks in July and August.
Applicants will be selected via lottery system.
If you are between the ages of 14 and 24 and you live in one of these 15 NYCHA housing sites: (Boulevard, Brownsville, Butler, Bushwick.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Word of the day:
capitulate kəˈpiCHəˌlāt (v)- cease to resist an opponent or an unwelcome demand; surrender.
Used in a sentence: Some critics complained that the state government had capitulated on some of its cleanup demands.
For Berets: https://jrotc.com/index.php?controller=search&orderby=position&orderway=desc&search_query=berets
For College Help: www.mycollegeoptions.org
For Nameplate Request: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for helping the FLHS JROTC Patriot Battalion
travel to Normandy.
travel to Normandy.
Patriot Battalion Calender
(Click the arrow on the top Left of the calender to browse through the months.)
Parent Teacher Conference
“Salute 2 Veterans” at St. John’s University