flhs patriot battalion
September 20th, 2017
Notice: Please read the announcements that PERTAIN to your LET level! DO NOT READ UNNECESSARY ANNOUNCEMENTS!
- Car Wash money is due TODAY, September 20th. Please turn in your car wash money to your Army Instructor.
- PT shirts are currently unavailable until future notice, please wear your PT attire on Fridays if you do not have one.
- Promotion Board Memorandums are posted up in all JROTC rooms; please take a look for dates and information.
- Next week is Team Week! On Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday; please meet in the cafeteria after 10th period! On Tuesday, please meet in the auditorium after 10th period.
- A1l LET 1s are expected to attend Team Week. LET 2s and LET 3s who are not in teams are highly recommended to attend. It is mandatory for all platoon leaders to attend!!
- Sign up sheets for Team Week will be available next Friday, September 29th outside during PT!!!
- Attention all LET 2s, LET 3s, and only LET 4 who are c/SGTs: all team/club sheets must be signed and returned to your platoon leaders by TODAY, September 20th. They do not be to be signed by Command Sergeant Major Cabrera or the cadet Command Sergeant Major. Please get them from your AI if you do not have one.
- It is mandatory for all cadets to complete the to complete the online lunch form at www.myschoolapps.com by October 27, 2017. A hard copy is available in Room 107 and Room 109. Please turn in your forms and printed receipts to your class leaders.
- Congratulations to c/SGT Rabjab Butt for winning the S5 Information Comic Contest!!! Thank you to everyone that submitted their comic!!!
Word of the day:
toady-/ˈtōdē/(n)-an individual who compliments others for a reason
Used in a sentence: April became a toady when she brought the teacher an apple.
S5 Comic Stip Guidelines:
-Must be appropriate; please no profanity!
-Can be of any topic; a JROTC-related or themed comic is preferred
-Must be funny!
-Can have up to 4 boxes; 4 is the maximum.
-Please either scan your comic and send your submissions to email@example.com or submit a copy in the JROTC office (219A).
-The winner will be announced, one week from now, on September 19, 2017.
Flag Detail Application: https://goo.gl/forms/InjDhznOOqB8EVZE2
For Berets: https://jrotc.com/index.php?controller=search&orderby=position&orderway=desc&search_query=berets
For College Help: www.mycollegeoptions.org
For Nameplate Request: https://goo.gl/forms/LqtPptaq47uvhTNy1
Staff E-mails -
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FLHS PATRIOT BATTALION DRILL TEAM FOR BECOMING THE 2017 CHAMPIONS AT THE NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL DRILL TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS AT DAYTONA BEACH, FLORIDA
Thank you for helping the FLHS JROTC Patriot Battalion
travel to Normandy.
travel to Normandy.
Patriot Battalion Calender
(Click the arrow on the top Left of the calender to browse through the months.)
Armed and Unarmed Drill-Team Day Performance
Honor Guard, Flag Detail, and Academic Team-Team Day Performance
Choir and Drum Corps-Team Day Performance
Raider-Team Day Performance
Car Wash/ Uniform Distribution
Moon Festival Parade